What information do you collect about me?
The following points relate to all users of our website:
- If you visit our websites, we will collect certain information about how you’ll use them – for example, information about your device, your IP address, geographical location, your browser type, how you navigated to us (e.g. through a search engine). This information may be collected by a third-party analytics service or by third parties using cookies, which are active on our website.
- If you contact us, we will collect any information contained in any correspondence.
How do you use my data?
- Firstly, we’ll only use your data either as part of our services to you, with your consent (where we request it) or within our legitimate business interests.
- This may be in providing you with personalised content, understanding the performance of our websites or if we have a legal obligation to use your data.
Who do you share my information with?
- We do not share your information
How do you look after my information?
We minimise the amount of personal information we hold about you. We use technological and operational security measures to protect your information against any unauthorised access or unlawful use.
What are my rights about the information which you hold about me?
You have many rights about the information which we hold about you, including asking us to request access to the information we hold about you.